Membership application is open to individuals living or working in the West Somerset area who are practitioners or students of Complementary Medicine and to other individuals who may be patients of, or who have an interest in Complementary Medicine.
The Alliance has been created to promote Complementary Medicine in West Somerset, to educate the public and health professionals and to provide a network for the membership of the organisation.
Be being a member of WSCHA you can:
- Participate with discussion and decision making in a collective group that represents the diversity of Complementary Health practitioners and health related businesses in West Somerset.
- Give talks and demonstrations to other members at meetings.
- Participate in community outreach by helping people in West Somerset understand the nature of your therapy and it's benefits. Develop contacts in the natural health community.
- Access resources, which may help your own practice or business.
- Trade or barter therapy sessions to promote wellness within the therapist community.
- Take part in discussing interesting cases, confidentially.
- Gain more opportunities to spotlight your practice or business by participating in the WSCHA newsletter, having a listing with all your details on the WSCHA website (which can be linked to your own website), as well as mentioning your forthcoming events and classes in the WSCHA diary.
- Take part in open days and displays.